Feel free to explore what goes on in my head! Perhaps the chemical messengers in our brain "behave" in a similar way and you might find something you like!
Instead of ONLY sitting here watching being amazed by people excelling at the things you find so interesting and think you’d love to excel in, why don’t you watch, learn and use your free training yourself to excel at that thing. Instead of sitting here each day filtering mindlessly through content that only provides yourself with the slightest pleasure, but incredible regret, that you could be achieving much more. It’s possible and it easy…depending on if you have the willpower and dedication to make the change. I’m glad I’ve finally written this down and begun sharing with whomever might stumble on these words. Maybe you might agree with me or perhaps you’ll disagree. That’s fine…it’s your choice…and this is mine, and I truly hope that whatever you choose to pursue is only bringing you happiness to your life.
I hope I can meet others who may also be in the process of wanting to make a similar change or those that already have and may have some motivation and guidance for me. I’d like to hope this is not just a new chapter in my life, but rather a new way of living and connecting with the world. Thanks for your time!
- Evolution 101: Understanding what evolution is.
- Observed instances of evolution by speciation.
- Evolution carried out by the hands of humans ourselves.
- List of transitional fossils (although the term “transitional” is a misconception; every living thing is technically “transitional”).
- Awesome video lecture by Richard Dawkins on “Designed” versus “Designoid” objects.
- List of Fossils from our Humanoid Ancestors
- Concise Irrefutable Evidence For Human Evolution (video)
- Top Ten Myths About Evolution
- Evolution Observed In a Lab
- The Evolution of the Complex Eye
- 29+ Evidences For Evolution
- Charles Darwin’s On The Origin Of Species
- How To Think About Evolution
- talkorigins.org (great resource for the evolution/creationism debate, some of the above links are from this site).
These are just droplets in a sea of information. Have fun.
damn school…and my short attention span :(